Metabolic’s Venture division is looking for an intern to support the business side of venture building, which contributes to early validation and go-to-market efforts, conducting excellent research, identifying innovative financing and governance models, and creating business cases.
This work will span ventures we are building, programs we are running, products we are building, and ongoing research and development we are conducting in the impact entrepreneurship space.
The internship starts in early September, 2021 and should last for 6 months. You should be able to work between 4-5 days/week. Interns receive a paid stipend each month.
Do you have passion of telling stories, building worlds, creating characters and studying history? We need you!
We build VR experience about the past and we bring back the lost and forgotten lives of those who gave us the our world. We want to fill the environments we make with story and characters. That's where you come in!
You will help with the following:
• Fleshing out of historical figures based on the known facts.
• Researching the daily lives of people from the relevant era and region.
• Develop primary and secondary characters fitting for the scenery.
• Write enticing storylines that resonate with people and give them an experience to remember.
• Work on dialog for the scenes and informative texts.
• Your work will be the basis for the visual artists to build the virtual experience.
You have experience in:
• Thinking up characters that feel alive.
• Writing stories that make a world feel bigger than what's actually shown.
• Understanding what speculation is plausible and believable.
• Proficient language skills.
• Working together in a creative team and getting and giving feedback.
• Basic historical knowledge and research
The job will be per project for now, based on contract and remote, since we don't have an office yet. Possibly if the company grows there will be options for becoming a permanent employee.
Send your application and some earlier work to "MrTheRich+Jobs@gmail.com"
As we are rapidly growing, expanding internationally and are experiencing more demand from the university side, we are looking for a new business development intern to enrich our team with fresh energy and an 'out-of-the-box thinking' mindset 💡. From building valuable relationships to lead-generation-hacks, you will learn the many faces of business development and networking. Additionally, we are looking for someone that helps us with optimizing and improving our processes.
Long story short: Are you the kick-ass business developer intern that we should not miss out to hire 😎?
If so, wait no longer and apply right away, we definitely want to meet you!
⚔️. What do you as business development intern bring to the table?
✔️ Entrepreneurial mindset and ambitious attitude.
✔️ Strong communication skills with no fear to speak to strangers.
✔️ Being able to work independently mixed with a strong sense of a team spirit.
✔️ Available for at least 24 hours a week.
✔️ An easy-going and fun person to create the next EdTech tool every university considers as a must-have.